As Managing Director, Tommy DeLong, a native Houstonian, brings a wealth of recruiting experience and knowledge to Verified Athlete. Mr. DeLong has worked with over 500 student-athletes during his decade in recruiting and has developed a vast network of college connections. His passion and sincere interest in helping high school student-athletes is very evident and has led to many success stories over the years.
A multi-sport and lightly recruited student-athlete in high school, Mr. DeLong understands the lifelong advantages of having a game plan, taking a proactive approach, using social media properly and getting the most of out of the once-in-a-lifetime recruiting process. He and his wife, Whitney, have one son, Keegan (7 months).
- Attended BF Terry HS & Smithville HS
- Recruited by Angelo State, TLU and others
- Bachelors in Sports Management from Texas A&M Corpus Christi
- Intern with the Houston Astros (2005)
- Instant Replay Field Technician with the Houston Texans (Current)
- 10 years of recruiting experience